Tips on Writing Job Application Letters – Here are tips on writing a job application letter so that your chances are accepted even greater.
1. Read carefully the requirements needed in the vacancy. This is needed so that the contents of your job vacancy letter do not go out of context.
2. Write a job application letter with the word which is the standard language according to the Big Indonesian Dictionary.
3. Use words that are easy to understand, concise, concise, clear, polite, and interesting.
4. The purpose of the letter must be clear. The name you are destined for must ensure the correct spelling of the name, title, and title, as well as the company address.
5. After you finish writing the job application letter. Read again, making sure there are no typos. Use good and correct grammar, and no words are often repeated.
6. Both the handwritten application letter and typed, make sure the paper you use is clean. There is no dirt, trapped marks, erased marks, ex-tip marks, or any of these impurities.
7. If you write a job application letter in hand, make sure your writing is legible. Avoid using continuous vertical writing. Line up your hand using a tissue when writing so that the paper does not get dirty or suddenly fold.